2) Get a Free T-Shirt (per paid ticket--not available for infant or dog admission tickets) when purchasing tickets before 8/23/18
- You can purchase 1 or multiple tickets. Two dogs (max) allowed entrance for each ticket purchased. There is a small processing fee per ticket.
- You can put individual names on the tickets. You will do this on the next screen after clicking "check out".
- You can purchase tickets, cabana rentals, and extra T-shirts on one transaction
- SPECIAL NOTE TO IPHONE AND IPAD USERS: the default setting on Safari is to block pop-ups. This site uses pop-ups, please uncheck this box on the Safari settings.
3) If you are reserving a cabana, please make sure you select the correct location.
- You must select to purchase a free T-Shirt (put correct number of T shirts in the selection) AND also select to purchase a ticket.
- Please make sure you give us the T-Shirt Size for each ticket purchased. (34 characters allowed in answer)
4) An email will be sent to you (after you pay) with the link to download and print your ticket. You will receive a second email with a receipt.
- Waikiki Beach Tiki Village (near Wave Pool)
- Keiki Cove (near kids area) BE ADVISED: this is designated as a small dog area
- Castaway Bay (near Lazy River)
- Splash Water (near activity pool)
- Please print your entry tickets as well as t-shirt and cabana tickets and bring with you to the event.
- Please write your size ordered on the ticket for the T-shirt. You will hand this in to receive your T-shirt.
- If you don't receive the email, look in your spam folder and/or verify you are looking under the correct email that you put in to purchase.
5) Your payment will show DFW Rescue me on your receipt.
6) To get back to the Wags and Waves site, click on "Return to DFW Rescue Me" (returns to the confirmation page) then click on the Wags and Waves link.
|Wags and Waves 2017||09/09/2017||10:00am-4:00pm||Closed|